Mejia Tirado Services
1. Accounting Services
Our Accountants develop financial books and records and prepare financial statements. These statements are used by owners, investors, and others to determine the financial position and operating of each individual or business.
* Explain the basis for all assumptions made in developing financial accounts (for example, deductions taken on an income tax return)
* Identify reasonable alternatives and options.
2. Tax Services
• Accountant for Business (Corporation Taxes, Partnership Taxes, Sales Taxes, Payroll Taxes)
• Financial Statements, Profit and Loss Statements.
• Business Ledgers
• Personal Income Tax
• Business Income tax
• Self-employed (Beauty Parlors Owners, Taxi Drivers, Baby-sitters, Cleaning Maintenance)
3. Center of Business Permits & Licenses
• Corporation Kits (Registration with Dept. of State, Filing Receipt, Seals and Business Minutes)
• Sales Tax Registration
• Federal Registration (Federal Tax Identification)
• Liquor License, Beer and Wine license and Bar License
• Health License for Restaurants
• Food Processing license for grocery store and deli grocery.
• City and State cigarettes license for grocery store
• Consumers affairs licenses
• Used Cars Dealer licenses wholesale and retail
• Mortgage –thru Up-Scale Mortgage Services
4. Immigration Services
• Affidavits, Petitions, etc.
• ITIN Identification number applications.
• Translations (Birth Certificate, Divorce Certificate and Pronunciation, Marriage Certificate.
5. Audit Department
• I.R.S and State Audits.
• Representation before the I.R.S. and State.
• Notary Public.
6. Business Licenses & Permit
• Order your Business License Compliance Package today.
Follow Government Rules
* Business licenses and permits may be required in many states before you can even start conducting business. To operate a business successfully, business owners must comply with government licensing requirements.
* To meet licensing requirements, a business may need to register with the city, the county, and the state. Often the registration requirements will vary from one jurisdiction to the next.
* Failure to register with the appropriate governmental agency could result in fines, notices, and the inability to conduct business.
* A business owner must consider a number of steps before starting a new business. One crucial step to the success of any business is identifying licenses and permits.
* Many business owners find locating license and permit applications for their business overwhelming, time consuming, and complicated.
* You can order online or call a Business License Specialist at 212-569-0811